This test stand is designed to conduct quality airflow tests at various discharge pressures on either a mass, volume, or corrected volume basis.
- Set and Maintain Discharge Pressure
- Measure Air Mass Flow Rate
- Determine Inlet Density for Volume Flow Analysis
- Sequence through User-configured Discharge Pressures
- Comply with Industry Specifications: ISO, ASME, and CAGI
- Data saved to *.txt files. Data report Generation
- User-friendly Test System Controller Software for Operator, Maintenance and Engineering Personnel
- Flow Elements: Six Critical Flow Venturis (Sonic Nozzles) with Binary Throat Area Progression
- Flow Range: 1 to 36 ICFM (other ranges available.
- Accuracy: ±0.6% of reading, traceable to NIST standards
- Repeatability: 0.25 % or better
- Discharge Pressure Range: 0 to 120 PSIG (other ranges available)
- Accuracy: ±0.05% to ±0.3%
This product is an example of a custom system developed and manufactured by Flow Systems. System hardware, controller software, fixtures, and facility requirements can all be configured to meet specific customer requirements. Custom test stands manufactured by Flow Systems are built using industry standard Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) components utilize flow meters which are traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Photos & Schematics
The following are pictures and schematics of the Compressor Discharge Test System.
View / Download Pneumatic and Instrumentation Diagram as PDF